游戏改编电影已经走过了二十余年的时间,与动漫改编电影获得的巨大影响力和票房相比,前者的电影之路走得一路跌跌撞撞。对于游戏玩家来说,一款游戏已经超越了传统意义上的范畴,伴随的是日日夜夜的攻关过程。所以对于游戏改编电影,他们必将怀着一种情结去期待,同时带着挑剔的目光去审视。接下来,接下来呢,我们就一起,看看这些年来,受游戏所启发的电影创作者为我们带来的各式电影的台词吧~
- 相信我,桑娅!
- 我只相信一个人,杰克斯,而你正在和她对话呢。——《格斗之王》
Yeah well, have you ever heard of honor amongst thieves? We might live outside the law but we respect each other.——Dungeons and Dragons
你有没有听过盗亦有道啊?我们确实游离在法律之外,但是我们还是会互相尊重的。——《龙与地下城》
- I thought you said this was gonna be easy.
- No, I said it wasn't impossible.——Dungeons and Dragons
- 我还以为你说这会很容易呢。
- 不,我是说这不是不可能。——《龙与地下城》
- So, time to save the universe again then, is it?
- Absolutely——Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
- 又到了拯救世界的时候了吧?
- 是啊。——《古墓丽影》
I don't want to be one of those things. Walking around without a soul.——Resident Evil
我不想变得和他们一样,行尸走肉一般。——《生化危机》
Nothing ever changes.——Resident Evil
一切都一成不变啊。——《生化危机》
- What the hell was that thing?
- Our best friend.
- Not anymore.—— The House Of The Dead
- 那是什么鬼东西啊?
- 我们最好的朋友。
- 不再是了。——《死亡之屋》
Kill them all, let God sort them out.—— Doom
把他们都杀了,让上帝做评判。——《毁灭战士》
- Your form is weak, lacking passion.
- It was part of my plan. I am tiring you out.
- Your plan is lacking passion as well.——BloodRayne
- 你的动作散漫,没有激情。
- 这是我的计划,我想把你耗死。
- 那就是你的计划,没有激情。——《吸血莱恩》
When you're hurt and scared for so long, the fear and pain turn to hate and the hate starts to change the world.——Silent Hill
当你长期被追杀,那种日积月累的恐惧与痛苦便会慢慢汇集成仇恨,而这种仇恨,能够改变世界。——《寂静岭》
- Burn her as a witch! Burn her!
- Burn me? That's your answer... Burn anything you're afraid of. Burn anything you can't control.——Silent Hill
- 把这个女巫给烧了,烧死她!
- 烧死我?这就是你对任何事情的答案吗?烧死你所害怕的东西,烧死你所不能掌控的东西。——《寂静岭》
I don't believe in heaven. I believe in pain. I believe in fear. I believe in death.——Max Payne
我不相信天堂,我相信痛苦,相信恐惧,相信死亡。——《马克思·佩恩》
There's an army of bodies under this river - criminals, people who ran out of time, out of friends.——Max Payne
这条河下,有不少的人,一个个都是罪犯,都是没有太多时间享清福,没有朋友可以调侃的人啊。——《马克思·佩恩》
- That's impossible.
- Difficult, not impossible.—— Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- 这不可能。
- 很困难,但不是不可能。——《波斯王子:时之刃》
You had what every man could ever dream of. Love, respect, and family. But that wasn't enough for you, was it?—— Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
你拥有所有人都想要的东西,爱情,尊重,和家庭,但是于你,这并不足够,是吗?——《波斯王子:时之刃》
Racers should race, cops should eat donuts.——Need For Speed
运动员就应该比赛,警察就应该吃甜甜圈。——《极品飞车》
- Life can be full of surprises.
- I find life to be full of people who think they're smart 'cause they have a fancy accent. No offense.
- Some taken.——Need For Speed
- 生命真是处处有惊喜啊。
- 我倒觉得生命中充满那些以为自己普通话说得很标准就自以为是的人。无意冒犯啊。
- 确实有点冒犯了。——《极品飞车》
I do not fear, for you are with me. All those who defied me, shall be ashamed and disgraced. Those who wage war against me, shall perish. I will find strength, find guidance, and I will triumph.——Need For Speed
我不害怕,因为你和我同在。那些和我对着干的人,都会感到屈辱。那些挑战我的人,都会消失。我会找到我的力量,我前进的方向,并取得成功。——《极品飞车》
I've spent more time protecting my king, than my own son. Does that make me loyal, or a fool?——Warcraft
我花在保护国王的时间要比照顾我自己孩子的时间还长,这到底意味着我是忠诚呢?还是愚臣呢?——《魔兽争霸》
If you truly love someone, you'll go to the ends of the Earth to find them.——Warcraft
如果你真心爱着一个人,走遍天涯海角,也要找到他\她。——《魔兽争霸》
Am I a passionate bird? Yes, but what does it matter that we're not the same?——Angry Birds
我是只充满活力的鸟吗?是的,但是就算我们都不一样,那又如何呢——《愤怒的小鸟》
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are assassins.——Assassin's Creed
我们在暗处工作,却只为了服侍光明。我们,就是刺客。——《刺客信条》
Our own lives mean nothing. What matters is what we leave behind.——Assassin's Creed
我们的生命本身,毫无意义,唯一有意义的就是,我们所留下来的名声。——《刺客信条》