TRAVEL,in the younger sort,is a part of education,in the elder,a part of experience.He thattravelleth into a country,before he hath some entrance intothe language,goeth to school,and not to travel.
旅游对于年轻人来说是教育的一部分,对于年长者则是经验的一部分,
远游于年少者乃教育之一部分,于年长者则为经验之一部分。未习一国之语言而去该国,那与其说是去旅游,不如说是去求学。 ----培根
国际航班出港international departure
国际航班旅客international passengers
国内航班出站domestic departure
中转transfers
卫星楼satellite
中转旅客transfer passengers
中转处transfer correspondence
出口exit;out;way out
过境transit
进站(进港、到达)arrivals
报关物品goods to declare
不需报关nothing to declare
贵宾室V.I.P.room
海关customs
购票处ticket office
登机口gate;departure gate
付款处cash
候机室departure lounge
出租车taxi
航班号FLT No(flight number)
出租车乘车点Taxi pick-up point
来自……arriving from
大轿车乘车点coach pick-up point
预计时间scheduled time(SCHED)
航空公司汽车服务处airline coach service
实际时间actual
租车处car hire
已降落landed
公共汽车bus;coach service
前往……departure to
公用电话public phone;telephone
起飞时间departure time
厕所toilet;W.C.;lavatories;rest room
延误delayed
男厕men's;gent's;gentlemen's
登机boarding
女厕women's;lady's
由此乘电梯前往登机stairs and lifts to departures
餐厅restaurant
迎宾处greeting arriving
由此上楼up;upstairs
咖啡馆coffee shop;cafe
由此下楼down;downstairs
免税店duty-free shop
银行bank
邮局post office
货币兑换处money exchange;currency exchange
出售火车票rail ticket
订旅馆hotel reservation
旅行安排tour arrangement
行李暂存箱luggage locker
行李牌luggage tag
机票相关
飞机票endorsements/restrictions
旅客姓名name of passenger
承运人carrier
旅行经停地点good for passage between
航班号flight no.
起点城市from
座舱等级class
起飞日期date
机号plane No.
起飞时间time
机座号seat No.
订座情况status
吸烟坐位smoking seat
机票确认ticket confirm
非吸烟席non-smoking seat
登机口gate
出入境相关
国籍nationality
行政管理人员legislators&administrators
国籍country of citizenship
办事员clerk
护照号passport No.
商业人员commerce
原住地country of Origin
服务人员service
前往目的地国destination country
农民farmer
登机城市city where you boarded
工人worker
签证签发地city where visa was issued
其他others
签发日期date issue
无业jobless
前往国家的住址address while in
签名signature
街道及门牌号number and street
官方填写official use only
城市及国家city and state
出生日期date of Birth
May I see your passport,please?
麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?
将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport/Here it is.
这是我的护照。
I will stay at Boston Hotel.
我将住在波士顿饭店。
What's the purpose of your visit?
旅行的目的为何?
Do you have a return ticket to Taiwan?
是否有台湾回程机票?
Sightseeing(Businese).
观光(公务)。
Yes,here it is.
有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the United States?
预计在美国停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days.
预计停留约10天。
How much money do you have with you?
你随身携带多少现金?
I have 800 dollars.
大约800元。
Good.Have a nice day.
祝你玩得愉快。
I'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I am leaving for Geneva tonight.
今晚即动身前往日内瓦。
物品遗失相关
Where is the tourist information?
旅游咨询中心在那里?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建议一间较为廉价的旅馆?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有机场巴士可到市区?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花费在50美元以下的饭店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(出租车招呼站)在那里?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建议一家位于市中心的旅馆?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何处可搭乘希尔顿饭店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station(beach).
我想要住在靠近车站(海滩)的饭店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到达希尔顿饭店?
How much is it per night?
每晚费用为多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
这儿有饭店目录吗?
Does it include tax and service charge?
费用是否包含税与服务费?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅馆的目录?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含于费用内?
May I have a city map?
是否可给我一份城市地图?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留数日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此预订饭店(租车)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留两晚。
机位预约相关
Hello.This is United Airlines.
联合航空,您好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再确认班机。
What's your name and flight number?
请说您的大名与班机号码?
My name is Jerry Cheng,and the flight number is UA 003 for LosAngeles.
我的名字是杰瑞?陈,班机号码是飞往洛杉机的联合航空003班机。
When is it?June 10th.
行程是那一天?6月10日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要确认班机时间没有改变。
I can't find your name.Really?
我找不到您的大名。真的?
May I have your name again?
请再告诉我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然无法在订位名单中找到您的名字。
Anyway,we have seats for new bookings on this flight.No problem.
别担心,这班班机仍有空位提供新的订位者。
One economy class seat,is that right?
一个经济舱座位,对吗?
Now you have been booked.
没问题,您已完成订位。
Thanks a lot.What time do you start check-in?
谢谢。你们何时开始办理登机?
Two hours before departure time.
起飞前2小时。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必须在至少1小时前办理登机。
Then,please give me a new reservation.
那么,请帮我重新订位。
Sorry,this flight is full.
抱歉,这班飞机已客满。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?
若是我在此等候,有机位的机率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave?
下一班飞往洛杉机的班机何时起飞?
The day after tomorrow,Friday.
后天,星期五。
That will be fine.What's the flight number and departure time?
太好了。请告诉我班机号码与起飞时间?
这些都是很容易学会的常用句子,
记得学会哦~